Check out our latest Blender Giveaway!
WHIPPED CREAM RECIPE
There’s nothing like REAL whipped cream, and you will LOVE this easy whipped cream recipe made in a Blendtec or Vitamix blender. Forget the kind you spray from a can when you can now easily make this heavenly topping or filling in just seconds! As you know, Blender Babes likes using coconut palm sugar or turbinado sugar instead of granulated sugar (of course!). The possibilities for using this light, sweet treat are endless – you can top brownies, pies, cakes, strawberry shortcake, frozen yogurt, or a bowl of fresh fruit – you get the idea? Let your high powered blender do all the work, so you don’t have to break out your harder-to-clean electric mixer for this delicious, homemade whipped cream recipe!
Be sure to join our community for more amazing baking recipes and much more! If you try this recipe at home, be sure to let our community know what you think by rating it below! We love to hear your thoughts.
Swimwear by: Brass Monkey Swimwear
- 2 cups 480 ml heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3 tablespoons 38 g turbinado sugar, coconut palm sugar, or (if you must) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into your blender and secure lid.
- For Blendtec TWISTER jar, press the BATTERS button.
- For Blendtec FOURSIDE jar, press the PULSE button until blade spins freely. Remove the lid and with rubber spatula, stir cream. Replace lid and press PULSE until soft peaks form (about 5 more seconds).
- For Vitamix: Select Variable 1, turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 12 seconds for soft peaks
- Do not over mix. Serve within two hours.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
FUN FACTS ABOUT CHILLED CREAM
Chilled cream whips better than warm cream, at times if not chilled properly the cream may not whip. Also it renders a deeper taste. Normal creams consist of 30 percent of milk fat but heavy cream on the other hand consist of 36 percent fat. The fatty milk product ensures the production of cream, if whipped more than the required time the cream may turn into butter.