Try our FREE Green Smoothie Challenge!
BEST BLOODY MARY SALAD DRESSING RECIPE
One of our recipe testers who wasn’t a fan of the cocktail prior to mixing this up says she now may try the cocktail again! It’s THAT good!
Vodka is optional, but if added, it will give the recipe a kick so good your guests will be calling for a second serving! This dressing can easily be made in your Blendtec or Vitamix blender but of course, it can be made in a “regular” blender.
Make sure to join our community for more delicious salad dressing recipes. Drop us a note in the comment below and don’t forget to share your rating with us if you try this recipe! We want to hear from you!
Best Bloody Mary DressingPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 2/3 cup low-sodium tomato juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 ounce citrus vodka optional
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the DRESSINGS button.
- For Vitamix: select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #4. Blend for 20 seconds.
- Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR BLENDER?
See all current Vitamix sales!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TOMATOES
A tomato is actually a fruit, not a vegetable. Originating in South America, the tomato was spread around the world following the Spanish colonization of the Americas, and its many varieties are now widely grown, often in greenhouses in cooler climates.
One of the most well-known tomato eating benefits is its Lycopene content.
Lycopene is a vital anti-oxidant that helps in the fight against cancerous cell formation as well as other kinds of health complications and diseases.
Free radicals in the body can be flushed out with high levels of Lycopene, and the tomato is so amply loaded with this vital anti-oxidant that it actually derives its rich redness from the nutrient. Lycopene is not a naturally produced element within the body and the human body requires sources of Lycopene in order to make use of this powerful anti-oxidant.
While other fruits and vegetables do contain this necessary health ingredient, no other fruit or vegetable has a high concentration of Lycopene that the tomato takes pride in.