Try our FREE Juice Detox!
BANGING BEET HUMMUS RECIPE
So whether you’re prepping for a big date or just maintaining your drive, get a scoop of this! 🙂
This beet hummus recipe is DELICIOUS and scored a 10/10.
Easily blend it up with your Blendtec or Vitamix or do it with a “regular” blender – just add more liquid and then let it firm up in the fridge for a while.
Beautifully colored hummus, this is an absolute must for celery and peppers, or any vegetable really.
And please share your thoughts by rating this recipe in comments section below if you give it a try! 🙂
Happy Blending!! x
HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS
Beets are nature’s Viagra. Seriously.
One of the first known uses of beets was by the ancient Romans, who used them medicinally as an aphrodisiac. And that’s not just urban legend – science backs it up.
Beets contain high amounts of boron, which is directly related to the production of human sex hormones! Eat beets. 🙂
- One 15 1/2 ounce can chickpeas drained
- 2 medium beets cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add drained chickpeas to your blender jar, then remaining ingredients.
- For BLENDTEC: Run the BATTERS/DIPS cycle. Stop and push the ingredients down into the blades if necessary and repeat until desired consistency is reached.
- For VITAMIX: Select variable 1, slowly increase to 8.
- Blend for 30 seconds, using tamper if necessary to push ingredients into blades.
- Serve as a fabulously pink hummus dish with pita chips, veggies, or as a yummy spread with some falafel!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!