Try our FREE Green Smoothie Challenge!
JENNIFER LOPEZ’ BERRY BERRY GOOD SMOOTHIE RECIPE
We have to say, Jennifer Lopez’ very berry smoothie with yogurt is a perfectly balanced smoothie recipe that our testers all LOVED!
We first saw JLo blend it up on the Dr. Oz show when introducing her new line of protein powder.
This smoothie is light and refreshing, creamy and delicious… and also high in protein to boot!
Jennifer Lopez’ berry smoothie feels rich and indulgent without a hint of guilt because you know berries are high in fiber, low in sugar and packed with antioxidants, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C.
This is a great smoothie for kids too!
Hate berry seeds in your smoothies? Try these berry seed tips, otherwise run your berry smoothie through a sieve or nut milk bag.
Jennifer Lopez' Berry Berry Good SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- ½ scoop of protein powder in vanilla or chocolate
- 1 ½ cups of strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup Greek yogurt OR non-dairy yogurt plain
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup ice
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed, secure lid and blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE setting OR blend on Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High speed for 40 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Start on VARIABLE speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE speed 10/HIGH and blend until smooth (about 30-45 seconds) OR use the SMOOTHIE setting.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
BLENDER BABES RECIPE TESTER NOTES
“I really love the sweetness and tartness in this smoothie, it also felt full till 2p, I made this Smoothie at 8A.
Noticed that my energy lasted all the day which is not normal for me as I usally feel downhill around 3p daily!
Bonus is that it has protien that doesn’t ruin the smoothie flavor like few other smoothies.
I HATE when a smoothie has protein added because sometimes it would have the chalky taste, but this one doesn’t with Vega’s Protein!
“I’d suggest to make the cinnamon optional.
I found it took over the smoothie and made it difficult to taste the delicious chocolate + berries combination.”
“The combination of chocolate protein powder with the brightness of the berries is close-your-eyes delicious.
My children loved it!”
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GREEK YOGURT
Greek yogurt is made by separating out the liquid whey, resulting in a thicker texture with fewer carbohydrates and sugar, and more protein than regular yogurt.
Protein is vital to cell growth, building muscle, and repairing tissue and Greek yogurt is a great way to boost your protein levels while avoiding heavy foods like meats.
Greek yogurt is packed with probiotics, or microorganisms such as bacteria and yeast that live in your intestines, that help to keep you healthy.