Enter our latest Healthy Product Giveaways!
POST-WORKOUT ALMOND KALE GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE
We can never have enough options for simple green smoothies to throw together with what’s in the fridge, so here’s another one for you, Babes!
Some almond butter (or almonds!) rounds this kale smoothie out and will help you stay fueled for another busy day!
Need more suggestions for quick, easy kale smoothie recipes? The be sure to join our community! If you give this recipe a try, please rate it in the comments and let everyone know what you think! Happy Blending! 🙂
Post-Workout Almond Kale Green SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 cup milk substitute of your choice
- 1 cup of kale
- 1 pear
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter OR 10-12 almonds
- 1/2 cup ice more if using fresh fruit
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed, secure lid and blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button or blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High speed for 40 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR BLENDER?
See all current Vitamix sales!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF KALE
What is there not to like about kale? It is high in calcium and chlorophyll, which prevents osteoporosis and bone loss.
Kale also promotes healthy eyes and vision as well as weight loss!
Kale is especially great in green smoothie recipes because it breaks down the fiber for easy digestion and detox.