Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
ENTER our latest Blender Giveaway!
NOJITOS – NON ALCOHOLIC MOJITOS RECIPE
These non alcoholic mojitos or “nojitos” from The Blender Girl are AMAZING!
Simple, refreshing, and absolutely delicious – and made so easily in a high powered blender!
Sometimes we want the flavor without the alcohol, and these refreshing minty mocktails take the lime.
Try this non alcoholic mojito recipe on the next warm day and enjoy poolside. Ahhhhh. 🙂
Be sure to join our blending-loving tribe for more healthy non alcoholic mocktail recipes!
If you try this cocktail recipe at home, share your rating with us in comments section below! 🙂
Non-Alcoholic Mojitos Nojitos
- To blend:
- 1 whole lime peeled
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 8 to 10 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger freshly minced
- To place in individual glasses:
- 6 wedges lime peeled
- 36 mint leaves
- 2 bottles of plain sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Place 1 whole peeled lime, lime juice, honey, ginger and 8-10 mint leaves in your blender container.
- For Blendtec Use speed 7 for 10 seconds.
- For Vitamix Start on speed 1, turn machine on and slowly increase to SPEED 10 the flip to high for a few seconds until smooth and creamy.
- In six individual glasses - place 1 wedge of peeled lime and 6 mint leaves.
- Muddle (gently press down with a wooden implement) to extract the juices just a little bit.
- Add 4 to 6 tablespoons of the blended mix to this and top with sparkling water and desired amount of ice cubes.
- You may want to garnish with more mint and ginger.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MINT
Mint is not just a mouth refresher, it’s health benefits include digestion, nausea, headache, and asthma.
Ginger is a perennial plant, distinguished by the white and yellowish-greenish flowers it produces, as well as its thick and long twisting rhizoid (stem).
The ginger plant is known to have originated in China, however it has since then been cultivated in many other countries, including: India, South West Asia, West Africa and the Caribbean.
The plant is famous for its concentrated, spicy aroma, which can be attributed to the fact that it is composed of up to 3% natural essential oils.
Ginger has carminative properties (anti-spasmic) and can be used to calm an upset stomach, providing relief for the relief of bloating and gas and even morning sickness!
Ginger contains special enzymes responsible for catalyzing the proteins in your food, thus aiding in digestion and the prevention of cramps.
The ancient Greeks used to eat ginger after a large meal in order to ease the digestion process.
Ginger also acts as an antihistamine and aids in the treatment of allergies.
1 thought on “Nojitos – Non Alcoholic Mojitos from The Blender Girl”
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups
thank you once again.