Try our FREE Juice Detox!
VIRGIN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPE
This virgin strawberry daiquiri recipe is a light and refreshing treat for kids and adults alike. We recommend putting more fresh fruit and sweetener if you are not adding alcohol. This resort drink will set you back pennies compared to the tiki bar original! Your high-powered Vitamix or Blendtec will easily whip up this virgin cocktail, but you can do it in a “regular” blender, too.
- 1 1/2 ounces 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 teapsoons sugar preferably raw
- 2 cups ice
- Place all ingredients into the jar in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press ICE CRUSH button or Use MANUAL SPEED 3 for 25 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 30 seconds.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!
HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS
Strawberry and lime are both packed with nutritious health benefits! Lime is great for the digestive tract because its natural acidity produces digestive saliva that breaks down food and increases secretion of digestive juices, bile, and acids. Lime also regulates glucose in the body and prevent blood sugar spikes, so lime is safe for diabetics.
Strawberries contain bone-strengthening magnesium that also fights free radicals and oxidative stress in the body. One cup of strawberries is more than one daily recommended dose of Vitamin C, so make this immunity-boosting virgin daiquiri part of your regime