Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
Get Free Downloads For Your Health
VANILLA PEAR VODKA COCKTAIL RECIPE
This vanilla pear vodka cocktail is smooth and sweet!
It uses either frozen pears or pear juice and super healthy vanilla beans to make a really yummy cocktail.
You will hit it big at your next party with this pear vodka cocktail, and it will cool you down in the summer.
Health experts recommend vodka as a healthier alcohol option because it contains fewer sugar and calories. Remember to enjoy responsibly, or you’ll need a my hangover cure in the morning to pick you back up! 😉
The frozen pears or ice in this pear vodka cocktail will be rapidly pulverized into a frozen drink consistency with a good power blender.
Be sure to join our community for more yummy cocktail recipes! 🙂
If you try this recipe, share your thoughts by rating it below!
Pear Vodka Cocktail
- 1.5 cups pear juice or frozen pears
- 6 ounces vodka
- 1/2 vanilla bean seeds scraped or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla sugar for rim (optional)
- 1 cup ice plus more to serve over*
- Place all ingredients into your blender jar in order listed and secure lid.
- For Vitamix and other variable speed blenders: Turn on and slowly increase from variable speed 1 to 10/High and blend for 45 seconds. Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, if necessary.
- For Blendtec: Run ICE CRUSH cycle or Use Manual Speed 4. Stop and push ingredients in towards the blade if necessary when using frozen pears and repeat.
- Pour into sugar rimmed glasses and serve cold!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
PEAR HEALTH BENEFITS AND FUN FACTS
A single medium-sized pear is packed with fiber, potassium, and Vitamin C.
Abundant dietary fiber keeps you bloat-free and regulates your blood sugar levels, too.
Fiber also helps the body to absorb vitamins and minerals that it otherwise wouldn’t be able to break down.
Pears are also high in potassium, a mineral that helps your heart and will aid in muscle recovery after a workout, in addition to vitamin C, which will keep your immune system strong.
Vitamin K and vitamin A are also abundant in pears and protect your bones, eyes, and fight off free radicals.