Get FREE eBooks/Downloads for Your Health! Click Here 🙂
BLENDER PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE
Make blender peanut butter (and other nut butters) with 1 real ingredient.
Peanut butter is definitely an American staple, and when you can make it at home in a blender FRESH in minutes – inexpensively and without all the hydrogenated oils found in popular store brands – I have no doubt you will make this all the time. 🙂
Spread it on toast with jam and/or bananas or dip celery in it.
Or another favorite: when I was young my mother would core an apple fill it with peanut butter and then sprinkle raisins atop it.
This may be the simplest recipe you ever see. So lets go!
See how easy it is to make this blender peanut butter spread at home with your Blendtec or Vitamix or other high powered blender!
In a blender showdown, we found the FASTEST way to make blender peanut butter was with our Blendtec Twister Jar but any good power blender can get the job done.
It’s similar if you want to make almond butter or other nut butter, you just might need to run the blender a little longer and may add salt and/or a bit of healthy fats -coconut oil or coconut butter work great.
Peanut ButterPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 3 cups peanuts unsalted, roasted
- Place ingredients into the blender and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: For Twister Jar, Use SPEED 6 and turn lid counterclockwise during blending. Finished in 40 seconds!! For Fourside Jar, use speed #1 and allow blender to run full cycle. Remove the lid and with a rubber spatula, scrape peanuts towards center of the jar. Press the SPEED UP button to speed 5 and run another full cycle. If blade runs freely, again stop machine, remove the lid and with a rubber spatula, scrape peanuts towards center of the jar and use speed 5 and keep repeating until smooth. Usually takes between 3-6 minutes.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Use the tamper and blend for 1 minute, you will hear high-pitched chugging sound. Once butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change to a low, laboring sound. Stop machine. Usually takes 2-3 minutes
- Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
PEANUT BUTTER HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS
Peanut butter may reduce your risk of coronary death, people who eat nuts or peanuts four times a week may lower their risk of dying of coronary heart disease by 37 percent, compared with people who seldom or never eat nuts.
Eating peanut butter may lower bad LDL cholesterol while maintaining good HDL cholesterol.
Peanut butter may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease adding 22 milligrams of niacin to your daily diet may decrease your risk of developing Alzheimer’s.
A tablespoon of peanut butter contains about 2 milligrams.
Americans spend almost $800 million dollars per year on peanut butter!
By law, a company can only call something peanut butter if it’s made of 90% peanuts.
We know many companies use hydrogenated oils in their peanut butter, we definitely recommend making fresh peanut butter at home – it’s sooooo delicious, fast, healthy and EASY – just the way a Blender Babe likes it!!