Enter to win our latest Blender Giveaway!
C PUNCH VITAMIN C GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Named C Punch for its vitamin C boost, this green smoothie is the remedy for those days when you’re feeling just a bit off.
Starting to get a sniffle, a bit of a headache? C Punch will knock the lights out of that germy thing you may be carrying.
This easy fruit punch recipe will show you how to make punch with no added sugar and a super high dose of vitamin C.
Get tropical smoothie flavors without the tropical smoothie prices!
Not only is the tropical smoothie nutrition from C Punch packed with immune system boosting foods, C Punch also helps your body become more alkaline.
This is one recipe from my Vibrant Life Cleanse Program and Cookbook.
Making immunity boosting smoothies like this one will take your health to the next level.
Blend up this vitamin c fruit punch recipe in your Blendtec or Vitamix for a smooth consistency, or follow these how to tips for a “regular” blender.
Subscribe to our newsletter for more healthy smoothie recipes and programs. Don’t forget to share your rating with us if you try this recipe and tell us how you liked this C Punch smoothie in the comments below!
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup fresh mango
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 cup ice
- Add ingredients to the jar and secure lid. Blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE Button
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn on machine and quickly increase speed to #10; then to HIGH. Run for 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass and serve immediately.
- To store, pour into a glass container and keep in the fridge for 1-2 days. Alternatively, pour into a plastic container and freeze for up to 1 month.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
BLENDER BABES RECIPE TESTER NOTES
To add a cold, thicker element use frozen bananas or frozen mango as an option.
You also might include some strawberries and lemon or lemon juice.
Since not everyone has access to fresh mangos year-round, you may want to use frozen mangos.
Adding a 1/4 inch slice of fresh ginger is also a nice addition to this smoothie.
This smoothie could also be prepared using coconut water, a natural source of electrolytes for the body.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALAKLINE
Alkaline foods and beverages are important for a properly balanced body.
We allow toxins into our body and the best way to get rid of them is to detoxify with alkaline forming foods.
Taking in more alkaline can help with digestion, hair and skin, chronic headaches, and can even ease your nerves.
Keep eating a healthy diet and watch the changes happen!