Get FREE eBooks/Downloads for Your Health! Click Here 🙂
EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE AVOCADO PUDDING RECIPE
When you NEED a gooey chocolate treat but don’t want to blow your whole day of eating clean with preservatives and sugar, this easy vegan chocolate avocado pudding recipe is the one to reach for.
It is oh-so-delectable and healthy!
It has the nutritional goodness of raw cacao powder and avocado, without dairy or gluten, making it a popular sweet treat option I give my clients.
You can quickly and easily blend this up in 30 seconds with a good power blender, such as a Blendtec or Vitamix, and get an extra creamy consistency!
Don’t forget to join our community for more healthy dessert recipes from Blender Babes. If you tried this easy pudding recipe– share your rating with us and tell us how you liked it in the comments below!
Easy Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe
- 1/2 cup your favorite milk substitute I use almond or coconut milk.
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar OR maple syrup OR raw honey non vegan
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cashew butter OR nut butter of choice
- Dash of cinnamon or espresso powder optional
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: This recipe works best in the Twister Jar*. Press BATTERS or Manual Speed 6. Turn the lid counterclockwise while blending for 35 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Select Variable Speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable Speed 10/HIGH. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Turn off the blender and taste to see if you need more sweetener. Add to taste. If adding more, process/pulse for 10 more seconds to incorporate fully.
- Scoop into serving bowls to serve. Wait for mixture to thicken to a pudding-like consistency before serving, about 10 minutes.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS COCONUT NECTAR
We all know that consuming too much-refined sugar isn’t good for us, but what are the alternatives?
One natural, healthy vegan substitute for sugar that’s gaining popularity is coconut nectar.
Consisting of the sap from the coconut tree (much like maple syrup), coconut nectar has the benefit of being a raw, pure sweetener that retains all of the health benefits, while other sweeteners lose most of their nutritional value through heating and processing.
Just some of the many health benefits of Coconut Nectar include:
- A wide spectrum of 17 amino acids as well as a host of minerals and vitamins B and C
- Has a relatively low glycemic index of around 35 (compared to organic sugar’s 47, raw sugar’s 65, and refined sugar’s 80), coconut nectar offers the same sweetness but is a safer alternative for diabetics or anyone who wishes to maintain healthier, more consistent blood sugar levels
- Helps you feel fuller longer than regular sugar
- Adds medium-chain fatty acids for readily available energy