Get FREE eBooks and Downloads for Your Health! Click Here 🙂
PUMPKIN PLEASURE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
This easy pumpkin pleasure smoothie recipe will have you begging for more with it’s unique blend of pumpkin, banana, and orange flavors; certain to fill you up without weighing you down!
Pumpkin isn’t only around in the fall, but when it’s in season, we like to sneak it in to everything, so use it in our Southwest Roasted Pumpkin Soup or these delicious No-Bake Gluten-Free Vegan Chai Protein Pumpkin Bars and use the leftovers to make this yummy smoothie.
Then turn it up another nutritional notch with Blendfresh Pre & Probiotics and Red or Orange Blendfresh (note: these ingredients are optional. If you don’t have, take a good probiotic with your smoothie!).
A good power blender will make this super smooth in under a minute, but you can make it in a regular blender as well — just use fresh banana and run the blender a bit longer.
How did you like our healthy smoothie recipes? Give us some feedback in the comments below! Join our community to receive the occasional recipe update and access to our super giveaways! And share your rating with us if you try this smoothie at home! We love to hear what you think!! Happy Blending!x
Pumpkin Pleasure SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 bananas frozen
- 1 scoop Blendfresh Pre & Probiotic optional
- 1 scoop Red or Orange Blendfresh optional
- 1 cup ice
- Add ingredients to jar and secure lid. Blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Use the Smoothie setting.
- For Vitamix: Start on Speed 1, turn the machine on and slowly increase to Speed 10/High and blend for about 45 seconds, or use the Smoothie setting.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
FUN FACTS ABOUT PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
There comes a point in time every year when we see pumpkin spice EVERYTHING.
Pumpkin Spice muffins, lattes, cookies, and other sweet treats! Surprise, surprise.
There are no pumpkins in any of these commercialized goodies.
Using pumpkin spice or pumpkin pie spice is just a gimmick.
Companies like to use pumpkin spice or pumpkin pie spice in their foods because the taste and smell of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg remind people of pumpkins.
So next time you have a Pumpkin Spice anything, remember that companies are trying to jedi mind trick you.