Get FREE STUFF from Blender Babes!
PUMPKIN CHIA PUDDING RECIPE
This is a light, delicious pumpkin chia pudding that can be enjoyed any time of the year, not just in the Fall.
As long as you keep canned pumpkin and chia seeds on hand, you can prepare this pumpkin chia pudding to treat any day.
Everybody in your household will love it, giving it a two thumbs up!
If looking for a dessert for the holidays for those following a paleo, vegan/vegetarian or gluten-free diet – this pumpkin chia pudding would make a lovely parfait for a healthy Halloween treat or the Thanksgiving dinner table, layered with spoonfuls of walnuts or pecans, cacao nibs/chocolate chips or favorite whipped cream!
Go ahead and blend this up today in your Blendtec or Vitamix blender.
Don’t forget to join our community for new recipe ideas and access to healthy living giveaways from Blender Babes! Tell us what you think about this recipe in the comments by sharing your rating with us! 🙂
Pumpkin Chia Pudding RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk or favorite milk substitute + extra as needed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream (I like coconut whip)
- walnuts or pecans
- cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- coconut flakes
- Add the pumpkin, milk substitute, and pumpkin pie spice to your blender and blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Use Manual Speed 7 and blend for 15 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Start on Variable Speed 1, turn the machine on and slowly increase to Speed 10/High and blend for about 15 seconds.
- Add the chia seeds and PULSE** 4-5 times to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl for the absorption period - one hour, or overnight, till it has reached a tapioca pudding texture.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!
BLENDER BABE RECIPE NOTES
One could use a combination of spices, rather than Pumpkin Pie spice mix. If you use unsweetened milk, add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (just to further bring out the flavor).
If you have a bit of a sweet tooth, you may enjoy an extra drizzle of maple syrup. Or, consider adding pecans, cacao nibs and/or melted marshmallow to the top for some sweetness. This is a very adaptable recipe. Serve it as is, or enjoy it layered with fresh whipped cream or fresh berries….or both!
HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS OF CHIA SEEDS
Chia seeds are championed as a superfood and provide an abundance of healthy omega-3 fatty acids (even more than flax seeds).
Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants. Many health experts believe that chia seeds can help with weight loss due to the high fiber and protein content.
Also, be sure to check out our article here ~~>> “Top 5 Ways Chia Seeds Benefits YOU”