Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
Enter our latest Blender Giveaway!
PEPPERMINT ALEXANDER COCKTAIL RECIPE
This festive peppermint alexander holiday recipe will look amazing on the table at a holiday party or on New Year’s Eve! Crushed candy canes adorn the rim and a yummy mint chocolate cocktail will warm up colder days. Use your power blender (such as a Vitamix or Blendtec!) to crush the candy canes for this tasty peppermint holiday drink. This will definitely be a hit during your holiday season!
Peppermint Alexander Cocktail
- 2 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Splash of half & half or milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup ice
- Candy canes to rim the cocktail glass
- Simple syrup 1 part sugar/1 part water - boiled until sugar is dissolved
To make candy cane rim:
- Place candy cane(s) into blender jar. Pulse until crushed.
- Wet the rim of the cocktail glass in simple syrup then lower rim into the crushed candy canes and rotate until covered. Set glasses aside.
To make the cocktail
- Rinse out your jar and place all liquids plus ice.
- For Vitamix: Turn machine on and increase speed to Variable 3 for approximately 10 seconds.
- For Blendtec: Select ICE CRUSH button or use Speed Low-Med for approximately 10 seconds.
- Strain into previously rimmed cocktail glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of the crushed candy canes or a small whole candy cane and enjoy immediately!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS Of PEPPERMINT
Peppermint has long been used to treat illnesses ranging from irritable bowel syndrome to infantile colic. Primarily, peppermintaids in digestion, so sipping this drink after dinner will help to regulate the body’s processing of the meal. Peppermint reduces pain associated with IBS and relieves symptoms for those with constipation or diarrhea, especially reducing abdominal pain.