Get FREE eBooks/Downloads for Your Health! Click Here 🙂
APPLE PIE SMOOTHIE RECIPE WITH PUMPKIN SPICE
This simple apple pie smoothie is great for weight loss!
Blender Babe Elise Joan and I turned a basic apple pie smoothie recipe I made 3x in one week – because it’s that easy and you probably have all the ingredients at home already – into an Apple Pumpkin Pie Green Smoothie Cupcake!
All we did to add even more holiday flavor along with more protein, was add Shakeology Pumpkin Spice protein!
If you don’t have pumpkin spice Shakeology, not to worry! Just use vanilla or plain protein powder + 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
I have a similar healthy apple pie smoothie in my 7 Day Blender Cleanse program, but this one is even simpler!
WATCH A QUICK VIDEO OF THIS APPLE PIE SMOOTHIE RECIPE WITH PUMPKIN SPICE:
And subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more blender videos!
Apple Pumpkin Pie Protein Green Smoothie RecipePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 cup milk substitute
- 1 medium apple ,cored
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 small date
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ,or more to taste
- 1 Tablespoon collagen optional
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder OR Pumpkin Spice Shakeology
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice optional
- 1 cup ice unless using frozen banana
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed, secure lid and blend until smooth.
- For Vitamix and other variable speed POWER blenders: Start on VARIABLE speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE speed 10/HIGH and blend until smooth (1 Min) OR use the SMOOTHIE setting.
- For low power blenders, chop the ingredients into 1 inch pieces and follow this post for tips on making smoother green smoothies with a regular blender. Add a power blender to your wish list and come back and visit when you're ready to upgrade!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments!! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
APPLE HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS
Apples are inexpensive and nutritious. Did you know there are literally hundreds of varieties?!
Since they are high in fiber and water, this fruit is great for weight loss* smoothies as well as a healthy snack.
Research also shows the antioxidants in apples can slow the growth of cancer cells AND they can protect the cells in your pancreas, which can lower your chances of type 2 diabetes**.
So eat or drink up Blender Babes! 🙂