Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
Get FREE eBooks/Downloads for Your Health! Click Here 🙂
APPLE PIE SMOOTHIE RECIPE WITH PUMPKIN SPICE
This simple apple pie smoothie is great for weight loss!
Blender Babe Elise Joan and I turned a basic apple pie smoothie recipe I made 3x in one week – because it’s that easy and you probably have all the ingredients at home already – into an Apple Pumpkin Pie Green Smoothie Cupcake!
All we did to add even more holiday flavor along with more protein, was add Shakeology Pumpkin Spice protein!
If you don’t have pumpkin spice Shakeology, not to worry! Just use vanilla or plain protein powder + 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
I have a similar healthy apple pie smoothie in my 7 Day Blender Cleanse program, but this one is even simpler!
WATCH A QUICK VIDEO OF THIS APPLE PIE SMOOTHIE RECIPE WITH PUMPKIN SPICE:
And subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more blender videos!
Apple Pie Smoothie for Weight Loss
- 6 ounce almond milk ,or other milk substitute of choice
- 1 apple
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup spinach , or more to taste
- 1 date (optional)
- 1/8 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon collagen (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (omit if using shakeology pumpkin spice)
- 1 scoop protein powder (shakeology pumpkin spice) OR plant-based vanilla or plain flavor
- All all ingredients to blender in order listed
- Blend until smooth
- Did you make this recipe? Please tag me @BlenderBabes and #blenderbabes if you share on social!
APPLE HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS
Apples are inexpensive and nutritious. Did you know there are literally hundreds of varieties?!
Since they are high in fiber and water, this fruit is great for weight loss* smoothies as well as a healthy snack.
Research also shows the antioxidants in apples can slow the growth of cancer cells AND they can protect the cells in your pancreas, which can lower your chances of type 2 diabetes**.
So eat or drink up Blender Babes! 🙂