Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
Enter our latest Blender Giveaway!
EASY SWEET POTATO BROWNIE RECIPE
This recipe was the final result of a lot of tries, failures until finally I got the measurements right.
When I researched healthy brownie recipes, I found they were so complicated or really high in fake sugar, fats and calories.
Some recipes were clean but packed with calories.
This recipe is the perfect combination of a decadent flavor and that texture that brownies must have, and most importantly everything was added in healthy portions.
These brownies are excellent for family reunions, bbq’s and any other get together.
You and your kids will love them!!
Quickly whip them up in a high power blender, such as a Blendtec or Vitamix! Be sure to join our community for more healthy dessert recipes and tips from Blender Babes and our friends! If you try these easy sweet potato brownies let us know by rating it in the comments. HAPPY BLENDING! 🙂
Sweet Potato Brownies
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract]
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup/70 grams applesauce
- 5/8 cup/150 grams cooked sweet potato skin removed and cooled
- 4 tablespoons oat flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 4-5 envelopes stevia approx 2 teaspoons
- 70 % dark chocolate chips optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking pan or muffin pan (we use coconut oil)
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the BATTERS/SAUCES button OR Medium to Medium-Low Speed for 30 seconds
- For Vitamix: Select Variable Speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase to Speed 10/High. Blend for 45 seconds.
- Pour the batter into pan/muffin tin.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for about two hours as they will come out easier and in better shape.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
BLENDER BABES RECIPE TESTER NOTES
“Very moist, not dry or flaky, and it doesn’t fall apart!
It stayed together very well and the taste is really great.
I can’t even taste the sweet potatoes!
I bet you can surprise people at your holiday gathering that it is healthy, and surprise them even more when you tell them it has sweet potato in it. Just don’t tell them til AFTER, so when they take a bite of it, they can be shocked how yummy it is!”
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SWEET POTATOS
Sweet potato is grown throughout the tropical and warm temperate regions.
The tuberous root features an oblong/elongated shape with tapering ends and has smooth outer skin whose color ranges from red, purple, brown, and white, depending upon the variety.
The sweet potato is also great for you providing a good amount of vital minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, and potassium that are very essential for enzyme, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism.