Try our FREE Green Smoothie Challenge!
KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN’S “LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT” SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Kourtney Kardashian made this smoothie EVERY DAY for breakfast after she had her baby! 🙂
She looked forward to it after her early morning workout, and drank it out of a wineglass with a straw to make it feel fancy while she was still breastfeeding (this little trick is also recommended by several in the Blender Babes tribe!)
For lunch she would have a piece of fish or salad with healthy fats such as avocado.
We weren’t at all surprised her weight loss tricks included a Vitamix blender!
For all the mom’s out there who know how tough it can be to drop the baby weight, try following Kourtney’s routine and replace one meal per day with a protein packed smoothie and/or a healthy soup made in your blender and exercise!
You can also try our FREE Superfood Smoothie Challenge! xoxo ~ Blender Babes.
Be sure to join our community for more great smoothie recipes and weight loss tips plus much much more!
If you try this smoothie at home, share your rating with us in the comments section below. We love to hear your opinions.
Kourtney Kardashian's "Lose the Baby Weight" SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 cup milk or milk substitute
- 1 nonfat yogurt any flavor
- 1 banana
- 1 apple cored/halved
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR BLENDER?
See all current Vitamix sales!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CINNAMON
Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar and helps your metabolism which is also great news for anyone who wants stable moods and energy levels.
It can also reduce pain linked to arthritis.
Studies have shown it effectively balances hormones due to a natural chemical called cinnamaldehyde, which is effective for menstrual pain and infertility.
Cinnamon also contains fiber, calcium, iron, and manganese, and improves HDL cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.