Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
Try my FREE Juice Detox!
APPLE MELON MINT JUICE RECIPE
Our super hydrating Apple Melon Mint juice recipe is an unassuming whole foods juice with delicious cell replenishing powers.
An ideal drink during a hot day or after a sweat-filled workout, the coconut water, cucumbers and honey dew melon will refresh your body and quench your taste buds.
But you don’t have to wait to the summer months to give this super hydrating apple melon mint juice recipe a try since honeydew melons are available year round.
If a smoothie type texture is more your cup of tea, try using frozen honeydew to add a thicker consistency.
Be sure to join our blending-loving tribe for more juice recipes using your blender!
If you try this let us know by rating it in the comments. HAPPY BLENDING! 🙂
Apple Melon Mint Juice
- 1 cup coconut water
- ½ cucumber peeled
- 1 medium green apple cored, peeled
- ½ cup honeydew melon
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 1 tsp maple syrup or 1 date pitted
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ cup ice
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Blend on HIGH for 90 seconds.
- For Vitamix or other Variable Speed blender: Select VARIABLE Speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE Speed 10/HIGH. Blend for 90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
COCONUT WATER HEALTH BENEFITS
Coconut water is one of the most satisfyingly refreshing, energy-enhancing and thirst-quenching drinks money can buy.
This pure liquid is also packed with nutrients that yield an array of health benefits.
It’s especially excellent for rehydrating the body after major fluid loss due to diarrhea, vomiting, or excess sweating.
It is also good at relieving hangovers when electrolytes are robbed from alcohol consumption.
Not only is coconut water extremely delicious but another one of its benefits (which may explain why it has become so popular) is that it aids in weight loss.
Since the fat content in coconut water is low generous quantities can be consumed without the fear of immediately packing on the pounds.
Coconut water also suppresses the appetite and makes you feel full because of its rich nature.
In need of a natural skin toner or astringent? Let coconut water be your choice.
Whether ingesting it orally or swabbing it on your skin topically with a cotton ball, coconut water is a great option to clean and tone your skin.