Try our FREE Juice Detox!
MIGRAINE BE GONE GREEN JUICE RECIPE
With over 37 million people in the US alone, either you or someone you love probably suffers from this mind bending pain.
It’s almost impossible to function when a migraine headache attacks, but you don’t miss more work or school!
Aid and possibly prevent a migraine headache with this juice recipe.
This recipe contains 3 of the top 6 best foods for curing headaches, so it’s no wonder this natural remedy has been touted to cure a more intensive migraine!
You can omit the water and ice and extract the ingredients like our friends at FitLife.TV do with a juicer, which of course doesn’t require any digestion of the body and will immediately absorb into your system, however we like to make it a whole food juice by keeping the fiber.
It’s up to you!
Migraine Be Gone Green JuicePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 16 ounces filtered water or coconut water
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup kale 3 to 4 leaves
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 cup cucumber about 1/2 a large cucumber
- 1/2 inch ginger root
- 1 1/2 cups Ice
- Place all ingredients into the blender and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the Whole Juice button.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then flip it to high. Blend for 60 seconds.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR BLENDER?
See all current Vitamix sales!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PINEAPPLE, GINGER AND CUCUMBER
Fresh pineapple may help ease your headache troubles.
It contains bromelain, a natural enzyme that has been linked for centuries as being a form of natural pain relief.
It also provides anti-inflammatory properties.
Cucumber may help slice dehydration out of the picture. Consisting of 95 percent water, the highly hydrating cucumber is a is an excellent option for a fresh and natural, headache-fighting snack or to add to a juice or smoothie.
Ginger will reduce inflammation as quickly as it will take for aspirin or other pain pill to work.