Try our FREE Juice Detox!
TOMATO CUCUMBER SKIN TONER RECIPE
This natural tomato cucumber skin toner recipe is nothing new. People have been using tomato and cucumber on their skin for ages. It’s so easy to blend up some cucumber and tomato in your high powered blender and let fresh fruits and vegetables feed your skin from the outside! This great natural toner recipe is great for all skin types!
Swimsuit by: Syrup Swimwear
- 1 small cucumber organic, chopped
- 1 large tomato organic, cut into chunks
- Add cucumber and tomato into your blender.
- ForVitamix start on speed 1, turn machine on and increase to speed 10, then flip to high. Blend for 30 seconds.
- For Blendtec: Use manual speed 9 to puree until smooth.
- Use a funnel if needed to pour into a glass jar.
- Pat the mixture, without rubbing onto your face and neck using your fingers or a cotton ball or pad.
- Leave the toner on your skin for about five minutes, and then rinse well with warm water.
- Keep the remaining mixture stored in the fridge.
- This mixture will keep for up about 4 days in the fridge.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CUCUMBER
Cucumber is one of the oldest cultivated vegetables and is believed to be originated in northern India. Today, cucumbers are the fourth most-widely grown vegetable crop in the world behind tomatoes, onions, and cabbage. They’re grown worldwide in temperate regions.
Cucumbers have amazing anti-inflammatory qualities that can reduce swelling, as well as soothe and soften skin tissue. They are also an excellent source of silica, a trace mineral that strengthens the skin’s connective tissue. If you have problems with enlarged pores, or acne and dull skin, anti-oxidant packed tomatoes will work wonders! Tomatoes also contain vitamins A and C, along with large amounts of calcium, phosphorus, and selenium, which all make your skin young and strong.