Try our FREE Juice Detox!
COPYCAT JAMBA JUICE STRAWBERRIES WILD SMOOTHIE
This vegan silky and creamy copycat jamba juice strawberries wild smoothie recipe is rich without being overpowering. The brightness of the strawberries and the punch from the non-dairy yogurt really come through giving it a velvety texture that will go over well with the whole family. It tastes like “strawberry ice cream” while providing a good dose of heart-healthy fats, fiber and probiotics. Get the delicious flavor encapsulated by Strawberries Wild, one of our favorite jamba juice recipes, with this lower calorie dairy-free copycat version!
Make this quickly and easily with a high powered blender, like a Blendtec or Vitamix and if you try it, let our community know your thoughts by rating it! Be sure to subscribe for more healthy smoothie recipes from Blender Babes!
- 1/2 cup apple juice 100% juice
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries unsweetened
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup nondairy yogurt unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice only if using fresh ingredients!
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed, secure lid and blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button OR blend on a Medium Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium High speed for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE Speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE Speed 10/HIGH. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
BLENDER BABES RECIPE TESTER NOTES
“The velvety texture really went over well with my whole family–husband, a toddler with sensory issues, and an almost-2 year old. It was one we’ll make again and again.” and “Smelled like summer, tasted wonderful, full flavor. and very balanced. I’d give it a 12 out of 10.”
HEALTH BENEFITS OF STRAWBERRIES
Asian countries call strawberries “the queen of fruits” because they are super packed with health benefits. They have the highest amounts of nutrients in comparison to other popular fruits such as bananas, apples and oranges.
Strawberries are a juicy treat that is high in fiber yet low in calories. They also promote bone health since they contain vitamin K, potassium and magnesium. They can also ease inflammation by lowering blood levels of C-reactive protein, according to a study by the Harvard School of Public Health. We were pretty happy to learn they also have anti-aging properties such as helping build strong hair and nails thanks to biotin, they also can help prevent sagging skin, since they contain an antioxidant which protects the elastic fibers in our skin.