Enter to WIN our latest Blender Giveaway!
EASY APPLE CINNAMON BREAD RECIPE
This easy apple cinnamon bread recipe is so moist you’re sure to love it! This sweet treat contains so many favorite fall flavors, you’ll enjoy every last bite. Fill your home with mouthwatering aromas and fill your stomachs with this quick and easy bread recipe. It’s loaded with cinnamon and spice flavors but isn’t loaded with tons of sugar. If you have any apples to use up, blend them into this recipe with your Blendtec or Vitamix blender. For a vegan version, you could also substitute with a flax or chia egg! We recommend adding some walnuts and extra spices to mix things up! This simply delicious bread can be a great snack, a nice breakfast or add a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream to make it a dessert!
Join our community for more healthy blender recipes! We also would love to hear what you have to say about this easy apple cinnamon bread recipe in the comments below and share your rating with us. 🙂 Happy blending!
Easy Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 3 ⁄4 cup raw sugar sucanat, or coconut palm sugar
- 3 Granny Smith apples quartered and cored
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ⁄2 tsp kosher or celtic salt
- 1 ⁄4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-x-5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- For Blendtec: Add eggs, oil, 1½ apples, vanilla extract, and sugar to WildSide jar*. Secure lid and select WHOLE JUICE or blend on Medium High (speed 6 or 7) for 50-60 seconds. Add remaining 1½ apples and secure lid. Press PULSE 5–6 times. Add salt, cloves, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and whole wheat flour. Secure lid and pulse until flour is incorporated (usually 5 to 6 times); do not overblend.
- For Vitamix: Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside. Add eggs, oil, 1½ apples, vanilla extract, and sugar into the Vitamix container and secure the lid. Select the Variable Speed 1, turn machine on and slowly increase the speed to Variable Speed 8 for 30 seconds. Add remaining 1 1/2 apples and secure lid. Press PULSE** 4-5 times. Add wet ingredients to dry and hand mix until just combined.
- For Both: Pour batter into greased pan, and bake for 45–50 minutes OR until toothpick entered into center comes out clean.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
** If your Vitamix does not have a PULSE setting. Turn machine to high and quickly turn on and off to equal 1 pulse. You are just chopping the apple into small chunks.
THE HISTORY AND HEALTH BENEFITS OF GRANNY SMITH APPLES
Granny Smith Apples originated from Australia in the mid 1800s by Maria Ann Smith, also affectionately known as Granny. She found a seedling by chance near a creek on her farm and decided to cultivate them. Soon after, she started selling them at the local street market where the apples became very, very popular.
Every bite of a Granny Smith Apple gives you a mouthful of Vitamin C and antioxidants but it’s also a natural teeth cleaner! Granny Smith Apples have more fibers in their skin than other types of apples which causes your mouth to produce more saliva. Saliva fights off the bacteria in your mouth that causes cavities! If you can’t get to a toothbrush after dinner, grab a good ol’ Granny Smith.