Try our FREE Juice Detox!
FRESH ORANGE BANANA LIME DAIQUIRI RECIPE
This super fresh fruit daquiri recipe reminds us of a tropical tart sorbet!
It’s the perfect summertime blend of oranges, bananas, peaches and pineapple, with just enough tartness to quench your thirst.
If you prefer a sweeter drink, just add 1 teaspoon of your favorite natural sweetener.
This is a virgin daiquiri recipe, but for more festive days, a splash of alcohol and a sprinkle of salt on the rim compliments perfectly!
Blend this fruity concoction up in a power blender for a restaurant quality consistency,
Fresh Orange Banana Lime DaiquiriPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice or 2 oranges, peeled
- 2 ripe bananas frozen preferred
- 2 limes squeezed (or 1 lime, peeled)
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches OR mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup ice or use juice ice cubes for even more flavor
- Pinch salt
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Use Manual Speed 4 and blend for 30-40 seconds OR use the ICE CRUSH button.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE Speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase to VARIABLE Speed #10/HIGH. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour into three daiquiri glasses. Enjoy!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
LIME HEALTH BENEFITS AND FUN FACTS
Lime is consumed throughout the world in sorbets, beverages, refreshing cocktails, pickles, jams, jellies, snacks, candies, sugar boiled confections and a multitude of other recipes.
The oil extracted from its peel and skin is a common ingredient in soft drink concentrates, body oils, cosmetic products, hair oils, toothpastes, toilet and beauty soaps, disinfectants, mouth washes, deodorants and innumerable other products.
There are many varieties of lime found all over the world, particularly in the tropical and the Mediterranean climates.
The health benefits of limes are numerous.
They include weight loss, skin care, improved digestion, relief from constipation, eye care, and treatment of scurvy, piles, peptic ulcer, respiratory disorders, gout, gums, urinary disorders and more.
This sour citrus fruit can do what many advanced medicines cannot.
Lime, bearing the scientific name Citrus Aurantifolia, has been used for ages in the treatment of various ailments.