Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
Try our FREE 7 Day Superfood Smoothie Challenge!
BRETT HOEBEL’S ANTI-BLOAT SMOOTHIE RECIPE
He was a trainer on The Biggest Loser season 11, and also the creator of the 20 Minute Body book and videos.
So start your day off with Brett Hoebel’s anti-bloat flat belly smoothie this celebrity fitness trainer and author gives his clients! It’s high in
It’s high in fiber, which prevents constipation. Additionally, it contains natural digestive enzymes that help to break down hard to digest foods that can cause bloating.
If you tried and LOVED this Flat Tummy Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie/Cocktail (errr, yes we also made it into a cocktail version – don’t do that with this one!) they have very similar ingredients, so you’re sure to enjoy this smoothie by Brett Hoebel.
They also really loved the ginger and pineapple flavor together.
Be sure to join our community for more healthy smoothie recipes!
If you try this, let our community know by rating it on the comments! HAPPY BLENDING! 🙂
Brent Hoebel's Anti-Bloat Smoothie
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup papaya
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/2 pear sliced
- 1 tsp ginger fresh
- 1 tbsp flaxseed ground
- 2 dashes of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 mint leaves optional garnish
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed, secure lid and blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE setting and blend for 30 seconds OR blend on Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High speed for 20 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Start on VARIABLE speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE speed 10/HIGH and blend until smooth (about 30-45 seconds) OR use the SMOOTHIE setting.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
BLENDER BABES RECIPE TESTER NOTES
“My husband really liked it and said the taste was good (and he’s pretty picky with smoothies!)”
“I really like the health benefits of this smoothie, that it’s high in fiber which everyone can always use more of, as well as the gut benefits with the natural digestive enzymes”.
PAPAYA HEALTH BENEFITS
Papaya is a fruit that is extremely rich in Vitamin C and has a wide range of health benefits that make it a great choice to add to your diet.
1. Lowers cholesterol. Papaya is loaded with antioxidants that prevent cholesterol build up in your arteries.
2. Helps in weight loss. Papaya is very low in calories. Its high fiber content leaves you feeling full and will clear your bowels making your weight loss regime much easier.
3. Boosts your immunity. A single papaya contains more than 200% of your daily requirement of Vitamin C, making it great for your immunity system that acts as a shield against various infections that can make you sick.