Are you holding on for a miracle?
E3live blue green algae is a superfood that has been reported to cure everything from colds to blindness. That may or may not be true, but what it does do provide the body with the most naturally bioavailable amount of nutrition than anything else on the planet. E3live stands head and shoulders over the rest of the pack, including spirulina. And here’s why.
What is E3Live
A wild-harvested, organic afa blue-green algae, E3Live provides more than 65 vitamins, minerals, amino acids & essential fatty acids. It’s a rich and easily absorbed form of chlorophyll, and is considered by many health authorities to be nature’s most complete and nutrient dense superfood.
This superfood has a stellar reputation for boosting immunity, cleansing your digestive tract and, some say, stabilizing mood swings.
When you eat E3live, you are essentially eating what fish eat (algae) and therefore getting ALL the trace minerals that modern farming has depleted from our food sources.
These trace minerals help balance brain chemistry, such as seratonin levels. It has helped a famous athlete suffering menopause!!
If you’re recovering from injury or an intense workout, E3Live is recommended for maintaining your energy reserves.
What is the E3live difference?
1. 100% Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) blue green algae is an all organic, wild harvested, non GMO, heirloom variety. There’s only one ingredient in E3live, and that’s an edible freshwater plant.
2. Indigenous peoples have used it for centuries, but now, for the first time in history, Aphanizomenon flos-aquae is available in liquid form. It’s been fresh frozen, which its as close to its NATURAL state as possible.
3. E3live is the world’s first and ONLY fresh frozen algae. It can be thawed and added to coconut water, juice, or green smoothies. Just be sure to keep them cold. Heat can destroy the natural enzymes.
4. E3live contains 3x as much chlorophyll as Spirulina blue green algae. The nutritional composition is far superior (see our full review), although they are both high in protein and Vitamin B12, E3Live contains the following:
Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids
12 Vitamins: Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K
All essential amino acids (protein): Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine
9 Non-essential amino acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosin
And an ABUNDANCE of trace minerals (65) the body needs including iron, calcium, and more).
The testimonials from health experts to athletes are positively exciting.
Possible E3live Blue Green Algae Health Benefits:
- Increases your stamina and endurance
- Stabilizes your mood and helps reduce stress
- Helps with mental focus
- Promotes good digestion
- Speed up recovery time from workouts (YEAH!!!)
- Gives long-lasting energy boosts
- Helps promote healthier skin, nails and hair
- Can enhance overall well-being
What is Spirulina
Spirulina is the most commonly used form of algae on the market. We (the Western World) were first introduced to Spirulina 1981. It was promoted as a natural diet pill that contains phenylalanine (an amino acid). It was supposed to act directly on the appetite center.
Since that time, those claims have been debunked by the FDA, which concluded that no evidence supports spirulina as an appetite suppressant. As a health supplement however, many are still seeing great results and positive outcomes. Just be careful to learn where the spirulina is sourced, as some
What is the Spirulina difference?
1. Spirulina is a lot like AFA. Belonging to the cyanobacteria family, it’s a simple organism. Its scientific name is Arthrospira platensis.
2. Like E3live, it is nutrient rich and has been used by indigenous people for centuries.
3. This “miracle” plant is a form of blue-green algae that springs from warm, fresh water bodies.
Here’s what people are saying about Spirulina and wellbeing.
Possible Spirulina Blue Green Algae Health Benefits:
- Boosts immune system
- Aids with recovery, especially after a heavy workout
- Balances blood pressure
- Can assist with allergies
- May help lower high cholesterol
- Lowers cancer risk
- Can help vegetarians maintain healthy levels of protein. Spirulina is about 70% protein.
Both E3Live and Spirulina blue green algae have a lot going for them. We prefer E3live because it is closest to its natural form (fresh frozen) and therefore a more superior product, we trust its harvesting practices to be safe, and because it is so easy to mix into our smoothies in its fresh frozen form, or we can just swallow a Tablespoon full and chase it with a yummy smoothie sip. Blender Babes has a long history with using E3live on a personal and professional level. It ABSOLUTELY works.
We’ve seen many people lose 20 pounds in the first month of taking E3live (without changing anything else in their diets!). As a natural cleanser, it resets all the good intestinal flora and acts as an enzyme. Your body can then absorb food more efficiently. It makes losing weight easy and we absolutely recommend using E3Live to anyone serious about achieving optimal health.
Top Selling Products Of This Brand