Enter to win our latest Blender Giveaway!
BANANA BABY FOOD
So easy and fresh, this banana baby food recipe is as simple as adding a couple of bananas and a tablespoon of water to your Blendtec or Vitamix blender.
You don’t have to be a chef to learn how to make your baby fresh organic homemade baby food in just seconds! This is a great way to save yourself money, time, and feed your baby the healthiest way possible.
Made smooth and creamy in your high powered blender, this is a great and easy way to feed your baby banana if she isn’t thrilled with the texture of a mashed banana. Make sure to use organic bananas if possible.
Note: The Blender Babes now wear activewear.
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoons water
- Place all ingredients into the blender and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Use your manuel keys and go to speed 4, run for 10 seconds only.
- For Vitamix and other variable speed power blenders: Select VARIABLE Speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE Speed #8. Blend for 20 seconds
- Store in glass jars in the fridge or pour into ice cube trays or other special containers to freeze for later use.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!