Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle – Now 62% OFF!
Enter to win our latest Blender Giveaway!
BANANA BABY FOOD
So easy and fresh, this banana baby food recipe is as simple as adding a couple of bananas and a tablespoon of water to your Blendtec or Vitamix blender.
You don’t have to be a chef to learn how to make your baby fresh organic homemade baby food in just seconds! This is a great way to save yourself money, time, and feed your baby the healthiest way possible.
Made smooth and creamy in your high powered blender, this is a great and easy way to feed your baby banana if she isn’t thrilled with the texture of a mashed banana. Make sure to use organic bananas if possible.
Be sure to join our community for more healthy blender recipes. Share your rating with us if you try this one at home. 🙂
Note: The Blender Babes now wear activewear.
Banana Baby Food
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoons water
- Place all ingredients into the blender and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Use your manuel keys and go to speed 4, run for 10 seconds only.
- For Vitamix and other variable speed power blenders: Select VARIABLE Speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE Speed #8. Blend for 20 seconds
- Store in glass jars in the fridge or pour into ice cube trays or other special containers to freeze for later use.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
4 thoughts on “Simple Fresh Banana Baby Food Recipe”
I can certainly vouch for the Vitamix when it comes to making baby food and really anything else for that matter. Yeah it is a bit expensive, but when you really see everything you can make with it, the price is totally worth it (look at it as an investment in yours and your child’s health).
If anyone is interested in reading a more detailed review of the Vitamix, I found one here: http://www.charlottesvineyard.com/vitamix-5200-review/
Hope that helps!
You are awesome! Thanks Jane, we wholeheartedly agree 🙂 Great review! We will be posting our own soon, along with a video demonstration using it – and showing what a truly necessary investment either of these blenders are! ~ Blender Babes
Do I have to boil the bananas before?
Nope! You do not have to boil or steam most soft fruits, just puree with water or breastmilk. 🙂