Try Our FREE 7 Day Superfood Smoothie Challenge!
DR.OZ PEACHES AND CREAM SMOOTHIE BREAKFAST SHAKE RECIPE
We get so many requests for peach smoothie recipes, we had to try this non-dairy peaches and cream smoothie shake recipe from Dr. Oz!
Creamy, rich and easy to throw together, you will also love the spicy nature of this smoothie.
From Dr. Oz’s clean detox plan breakfast shakes, this vegan smoothie recipe makes for a perfect healthy fat and high-protein breakfast.
For a post-workout shake, use an unsweetened milk substitute to reduce the healthy fats and calories.
It’s cool, subtly sweet and reminiscent of the holidays. It can be prepped in advance and ready when you need it!
We adapted this peaches and cream smoothie ever so slightly – chia seeds instead of the optional ground flax seeds since our recipe testers said it affected the flavor too much, and a little more peaches and less coconut milk since our high powered blender can handle it!
A good power blender gives you a nice milkshake like texture, but don’t fret, this and other Dr. Oz smoothie recipes can easily be made in a “regular” blender. Just finely chop or grate the fresh ginger and follow these blending tips.
Come join our blending-loving tribe for more healthy smoothie recipes from Blender Babes and our friends!
Tell us what you think about this smoothie recipe and share your rating in the comments below!
Dr. Oz Peaches and Cream Smoothie ShakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 cup whole-fat coconut milk OR sub for other milk substitute for a lighter version
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches see ice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ginger or ground ginger
- 2 heaping tablespoons vanilla plant-based protein powder such as Vega One
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds recommended or flaxseed* (optional)
- Ice 1.5 cups if using fresh peaches, none if using frozen
- Add ingredients to the jar and secure lid. Blend until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE Button
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE speed 1. Turn on machine and slowly increase speed to 10/HIGH. Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR BLENDER?
See all current Vitamix sales!
HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS ABOUT PEACHES
Peaches: You will find the best peaches during Peach Season running from June to the end of August. Be sure to add peaches to your grocery list! Peach is considered a low sugar fruit and GREAT for low sugar smoothie recipes.
1 medium peach contains only 13 grams of sugar and are also a good source of fiber, protein, potassium and Vitamin A & C.
Peaches contain natural alpha hydroxy acids to exfoliate and cleanse your skin, as well as Vitamins A and C to strengthen and protect it – both eating and topical application will have benefits, so dig in during peach season and give your skin a glowing boost.