DR. OZ PEACH APPLE COBBLER SMOOTHIE RECIPE
We LOVE peach season and so do our tribe members!
We get a lot of requests for more peach recipes, so of course we had to test this peach apple cobbler smoothie recipe by Dr. Oz and see if it was good enough to share with you!
We think you will really enjoy this delicious low calorie and high fiber vegan smoothie. It’s quite refreshing and also very filling, making it the perfect breakfast smoothie recipe (or snack!), which is why this recipe is part of Dr. Oz’s Clean Detox Plan.
Use a high power blender for the best consistency, and join our community for more healthy smoothies recipes! If you try this recipe, let our community know what you think of it by rating it in the comments! HAPPY BLENDING!
Dr. Oz Peach Apple CobblerPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 cup coconut water or milk substitute*
- 1/4 cup pecans OR whatever nuts you have on hand
- 2 apples any variety, cored and sliced into chunks (if organic, leave the peel on for added fiber and nutrients)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh peaches
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Ice if using fresh fruit
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE setting OR blend on Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High speed for 40 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Start on VARIABLE speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE speed 10/HIGH and blend until smooth (about 45 seconds) OR use the SMOOTHIE setting.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Enter our latest Blender Giveaway!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PEACHES
Peaches have a tender, sweet and juicy flesh that is rich in Vitamin A, beta carotene and minerals such as selenium which has antioxidant properties which could help prevent cancer.
They are also low in calories, with one peach containing only 35-50 calories with zero fat! Since they are also high in fiber they make the perfect stand alone snack as well as one of our top low sugar fruits for smoothies.
Peaches have also long been used topically for the skin, keeping wrinkles at bay.
If you’ve got lots of peaches to use up, try our hydrating peach mask!