Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle – Now 62% OFF!
Get FREE eBooks/Downloads for Your Health! Click Here
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
A delicious gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe that even “gluten eaters” will love!
You don’t have to skimp on taste to enjoy this world-wide tradition of chocolaty treat.
Make this gluten-free chocolate chip goodness easily in a high powered blender…and don’t forget the cold glass of milk! Yum!
Be sure to join our community for more healthy blender recipes. Share your rating with us if you make this one at home.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 egg large
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Add baking mix, baking soda, baking powder and salt to blender jar and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press "Pulse" 3–5 times to sift ingredients. Dump ingredients into mixing bowl. Add chocolate chips to mixing bowl.
- For Vitamix: Add same ingredients to mixing bowl and mix by hand.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender jar and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the BATTERS Button
- For Vitamix: Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 20 seconds or until well blended.
- Pour wet ingredients into mixing bowl. Use spatula to incorporate wet and dry ingredients.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, and bake for 6–8 minutes.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS OF OATS
The health benefits of oats are countless.
Oats are a health benefit rich superfood!
Millions of healthy Americans enjoy the health benefits of oats in steaming bowls of all natural rolled oats for breakfast, but they may not realize it’s not just delicious, all natural healthy oats are one of the best breakfasts you can possibly eat.
One health benefit of oats is that oats are a great source of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, selenium, manganese and phosphorous.
Healthy oats are also a good source of vitamin B1, dietary fiber and protein, so it’s the ideal food to start the day with.
Researchers also found that diets rich in fiber from whole grains like oats offer significant protection against breast cancer for pre-menopausal women — a 52 percent lower risk of breast cancer than women with low fiber diets.
2 thoughts on “Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies”
Hi, can I reference part of this on my page if I post a link back to your page?
Yes of course! We’re happy to share with your viewers 🙂 ~Blender Babes