Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle – Now 62% OFF!
Check out our FREE Juice Detox!
BERRY LEMONADE POPSICLES RECIPE
This sweet and tart recipe is the perfect treat for a hot summer afternoon, the kids will LOVE them!
Avoid processed sugar and artificial ingredients with these berry lemonade popsicles, which are packed full of vitamins and disease-fighting phytonutrients.
One serving is low calorie, low sugar, low sugar, and fat-free making them great for the whole family, including diabetics. These great tasting and refreshing popsicles will keep the party going all summer long!
Shhhhh! We won’t tell if you make these adult boozy pops and toss a little vodka in the mix!
Make sure to join our community and try our other ice pops recipes.
Please share your rating with us in comments section below if you give this one a try!
Berry-Lemonade Ice Pops
- 2 lemons juiced and divided
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 ⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 ⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 ⁄2 cup blackberries
- 1 ⁄4 cup water divided
- 5 tablespoons raw organic sugar such as turbinado or coconut sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt divided (or non dairy yogurt for a vegan version)
- Add ½ of lemon juice, all berries, water, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons yogurt to your blender jar and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Use the SAUCES/BATTERS cycle OR Manual Speed 6 for 25 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Start on Variable Speed 1, turn the machine on and slowly increase to speed 10/High for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into greased (we use coconut oil!) ice pop molds, and freeze until solid.
- Meanwhile, add remaining lemon juice, water, sugar, and yogurt to your blender jar. Secure lid and run on Speed 1/Low for 10 seconds. Store lemon mixture in covered container in refrigerator until berry mixture in molds is frozen. Pour lemon mixture over frozen berry mixture, insert sticks in ice pops, and freeze until lemon mixture is solid.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS ABOUT BERRIES
Berries of all kinds contain antioxidants, including anthocyanin, quercetin, and vitamin C, which reduce inflammation and may prevent or manage arthritis, and slow memory loss.
Berries also have high water, folate, and fiber content – so although they are sweet, they are diabetic friendly when eaten alone (not in a pie!)!
According to research published in the journal Neurology, those who eat a minimum of two servings of berries per week have a 25 percent less chance of developing Parkinson’s disease than those who don’t eat berries.
The same research showed that men with the highest intake of flavonoids — which are abundant in berries — reduced their risk by 40 percent.