Try our FREE Juice Detox!
RAWSOME MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE
There is nothing more guilt-free than a raw, fat-free, (optionally) oil-free, dairy-free recipe like this amazing raw marinara sauce recipe.
You can put it on pizza, pour over some roasted (or raw) cauliflower, or enjoy over spiralized vegetables or gluten-free pasta! Every member of the family can make something they will love with this simple five-minute recipe.
Use your Vitamix or Blendtec blender to whip this up in under five minutes and customize with whatever herbs or seasonings you want to make it go with your menu.
- 3 cups Campari tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup dry sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 Medjool dates pitted
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil optional
- 1 to 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk optional
- Freshly ground black pepper and cayenne to taste
- Fresh herbs: rosemary basil, parsley (if desired/available)
- Place all of the ingredients into your blender jar in the order listed and secure the lid.
- For VITAMIX: Select Variable/Speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable/Speed 10, then to HIGH. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- For BLENDTEC: Press the SAUCES button.
- Use as pasta or pizza sauce! Refrigerate for up to a week and freeze for up to a month, but use fresh to maximize health benefits of raw veggies!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!
HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS OF TOMATOES
Though all tomatoes are certainly a low-calorie treat, not all tomatoes are created equal!
Campari tomatoes are grown and shipped on the vine so that they need no additional spraying or ripening chemicals to be applied before they reach your table!
They are typically slightly smaller and darker in color than a typical tomato and are also more disease-resistant.
Naturally ripened, Campari tomatoes will have to be used within a few days of purchase, since they will continue to ripen on the vine until taken off.
This recipe is a great way to get rid of some super ripe and delicious Campari tomatoes!