Get FREE eBooks/Downloads for Your Health! Click Here 🙂
PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING POPS RECIPE FROM CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE COOKBOOK
Everyone in your family will love these popsicles from one of our favorite healthy dessert mavens, Chocolate Covered Katie!
They will be so good, in fact, that it will be difficult to keep them stocked in the freezer.
Fortunately, this dairy-free pudding popsicle recipe is easy and uses ingredients that you often have, so whipping up another batch is a breeze.
Quick to make and delicious, you also can’t ask for a better way to put to use overripe bananas!
These peanut butter popsicles are a perfect healthy treat for when you want to watch your figure (and your budget!) or trade up to a better-for-you version of a classic yummy treat!
It goes without saying that this is a super kid-friendly recipe, we know they will LOVE it.
This easy recipe can be made in any type of blender.
Peanut Butter Pudding PopsPrint Pin Rate
- 2 large over-ripe bananas
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice we used almond milk
- ½ cup peanut butter or allergy friendly alternative if unsalted, add a pinch more salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pure stevia extract or ¼ cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the SAUCES/BATTERS button or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE Speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE Speed #10/HIGH. Blend for 45 seconds.
- To make sure that your pops will come out of your popsicle mold, spray or wipe them with coconut oil.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for about 20 minutes, then stick a small spoon or a popsicle stick into each mold.
- Place pops back in the freezer and freeze until frozen solid. About 3 hours.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!
BLENDER BABES RECIPE TESTER NOTES
“This works well with a variety of nut and seed butters.
It’s an awesome afternoon snack for kids or a scrumptious treat at the end of the day.
It was delicious!” and “I loved the creaminess of these pops with their delicious peanut butter banana flavor!
My husband and I both enjoyed these out on the porch one evening!”
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BANANAS
Creamy, rich, and sweet, bananas are a favorite food for everyone from infants to elders.
Pre-packaged in their own yellow jackets, they could not be more convenient to enjoy, and are a good source of both vitamins and minerals, as well as fiber.
Bananas are also a leading source of potassium which means that they help to maintain normal blood pressure and heart function.
Excerpted with permission from Chocolate Covered Katie by Katie Higgins. Published by Grand Central Life & Style. Image courtesy of Lara Ferroni.