Enter our latest Blender Giveaway!
KIMBERLY SNYDER’S OMEGA 3 FLAX DRESSING RECIPE
Blender Babes is a big fan of Kimberly Snyder and her Omega 3 flax dressing recipe is an easy go to salad dressing that is a great alternative to typical oil & vinegar dressings. After reading Kimberly’s book The Beauty Detox Solution, we tried many of her recipes and this one is definitely a keeper! This dressing has many health benefits thanks to the few simple ingredients of omega rich flax oil, raw apple cider vinegar, and cleansing fresh lemon juice. Make sure to use unprocessed mineral rich salt such as Pink Hamalayan salt or Celtic Salt. A blender will better emulsify the ingredients, however a good whisk and bowl will also work!
Kimberly Snyder's Omega 3 Flax DressingPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons flax oil
- 1 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice juice from half large lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon pink or Celtic Salt
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Use SPEED 5 for 15 seconds.
- For Vitamix: select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FLAX SEEDS
Flax seeds are considered to be the most important health-supporting supplement after a multi-vitamin supplement. Flax seeds are beneficial to almost every system in our body which includes the nervous system, cardiovascular system, reproductive system, immune system, and circulatory system. Their natural properties offer hundreds of health benefits that make them a magic herbal remedy. Some of these benefits include: lower high blood pressure, cure rheumatoid arthritis, lower cholesterol levels, improve the immune system, heal sprains and bruises, fight obesity, and treat dandruff. WOW!