Try our FREE Juice Detox!
KIMBERLY SNYDER LOW SUGAR AGUA FRESCA RECIPE
This refreshing drink infuses water with fresh fruit but no added sugar, so it’s a low sugar option for summer. Many in our community already know, we are big fans of Kimberly Snyder and post many of her Beauty Detox recipes that we have tested and LOVE on our site. We know you will enjoy this easy agua fresca recipe for your next backyard BBQ or summertime soiree and your guests old and young alike will love it too! It’s so simple, just water and your favorite fruit mixed together, some lime juice and a little natural stevia for some added sweetness and you’re done! Of course those with a “regular blender” can also enjoy – although you won’t reap some of the health benefits, such as including the nutritious black seeds in a watermelon, which will be pulverized by a Blendtec or Vitamix high powered blender. We do make this year round, definitely try it with different fruits or even a combination!
Kimberly Snyder Low Sugar Agua FrescaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 4 cups filtered cold water
- 2 cups of your favorite fresh fruit berries, papaya, watermelon
- 2 teaspoons of fresh squeezed lime juice
- Stevia to taste
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Place fruit and water in blender jar to puree.
- For Vitamix: Start on Speed 1, turn machine on and slowly increase to speed 10, then to HIGH for 1 minute, then stop.
- For Blendtec: Press the WHOLE JUICE button.
- Add lime juice and stevia.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR BLENDER?
See all current Vitamix sales!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF LIME
The smallest of the citrus family, the lime, is the most widely used citrus fruit. Limes are very rich in Vitamin C (even more than lemons), which helps increase the body’s resistance to disease, and aids in maintaining bone and teeth health. Lime juice is a great pick me up for those rundown feelings from vitamin deficiency.