Try our FREE Juice Detox!
ANTI-AGING WATERMELON GINGER DETOX JUICE RECIPE
We hope you froze some of those peak summer strawberries (or bought some frozen ones) to use in this easy and refreshing anti-aging detox juice!
The ginger will warm you up, and the watermelon serves to cool you back down and hydrate your body and skin. Though we used strawberries in this recipe, you can also use blackberries if they are more available.
This drink will be super easy in a high power blender, such as a Vitamix or Blendtec blender, but you can use a regular blender as well – just strain the solids out at the end before serving.
This detox juice is refreshing any time of year, you will definitely want to add it to your favorites!
WATCH A QUICK VIDEO OF THIS WATERMELON DETOX JUICE RECIPE:
And subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more blender videos!
Anti-Aging Watermelon Detox Juice
- 2 cups fresh watermelon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries or blackberries
- 1/2 fresh lime juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger fresh preferred
- 1/2 cup ice more if using all fresh fruit
- Place all ingredients in blender jar.
- For Vitamix: Start on Speed 1, turn machine on and slowly increase to speed 10, then to HIGH for 1 minute, then stop.
- For Blendtec: Press the WHOLE JUICE button.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately, garnish with lime slice if desired.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
GINGER HEALTH BENEFITS
Ginger has been long-renowned for it’s cleansing effects on the digestive tract. In herbal medicine, ginger is regarded as an excellent carminative (a substance which promotes the elimination of intestinal gas) and intestinal spasmolytic (a substance which relaxes and soothes the intestinal tract).
Further, ginger has proven to effectively relieve nausea and abdominal pain during pregnancy.
Recent research has also confirmed that ginger can prevent motion sickness better than Dramamine!
Get some more of this wonder-root by subscribing for more detox recipes.