Get our FREE Superfood Smoothie Challenge!
VITAMIX MANGO DAIQUIRI RECIPE
It’s sweet. It’s sour. It’s fruity. This Vitamix mango daiquiri is a must try.
A mango daiquiri is perfect for bringing a twist of the tropics to any occasion, from big backyard barbecues to cocktail time for two relaxing by the pool!
Easily make a restaurant quality mango daiquiri at home with a Vitamix blender (or other power blender) with this simple, easy-to-follow recipe. 🙂 CHEERS!
Blender Babes now wear Activewear.
Light Frozen Mango DaiquiriPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 4 ounces. light rum
- 1 lime or lemon peeled, halved
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute such as Stevia OR try raw/coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup mango chunks frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chunks frozen
- 2 cups ice
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds.
- For Vitamix: Start on VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
MANGO HEALTH BENEFITS
Mangoes have been enjoyed by people of many cultures for 4,000 years and are believed to have originated in the foothills of the Himalayas.
They were then carried to the Middle East and Africa by Persian traders eventually being traded into the West Indies and Brazil.
Mangoes are so beloved in India that though they are the largest producer, now, they export very few because the fruit is so loved by its people.
Mangoes can aid in digestion and heartburn.
They also contain many polyphenols that have potent antioxidant and anticancer properties.
Mangoes have high fiber that can help prevent constipation, diarrhea, and hemorrhoids.
Mangoes also have a significant amount of beta-carotene, which may help prevent and/or treat acne, the common cold, ear infections, eczema, gingivitis and psoriasis.