Coco Jack Review – the Fun, Safe & Ingeniously Easy Way to Crack Open Your Coconuts!
I absolutely could not live without my Coconut Water!! This deliciously electrolyte-laden shot of electrifying energy is bursting with so many nutrients that I can literally feel it lighting up every cell in my body as I savor its powerful yet delicately rich flavor! (When we are not opening our own coconuts, we LOVE the 100% organic coconut water from Harmless Harvest!)
Two Tough Issues for me though are (1) the high cost of great Organic Coconut Water—which is even higher while traveling (if I can find it all)—and (2) how terribly difficult and even Downright Dangerous it is when I wanna buy an actual coconut, hack it open myself, and drink this amazingly refreshing beverage straight outta the shell just like Mother Nature intended.
But now thanks to EZ-Coco, the innovative new company that has just brought their Coco Jack to market—which is one of the most amazingly ingenious products that I have ever seen—both of these issues are gone!
Never again will I have to ruin another one of my beloved kitchen knives, or have to wield some crazy cleaver-esque type machete, just to be able to drink fresh coconut water with broken bits of shell in it and my hands all nicked up… So I decided to write this Coco Jack Review to share with you all this incredible tool, along with a special offer just for our Blender Babes community!
Coco Jack – Brilliant Coconut Water – Cost-Slashing-Simplicity
Coco Jack makes cracking open coconuts fun, safe, easy and incredibly cost-effective. Using this brilliant invention not only eliminates every bit of broken shell from your coconut water and meat—and all with virtually NO RISK of hurting yourself—it also means you don’t have to buy pricey coconut water!
These beautifully crafted ergonomic tools Allow Anyone to Crack Open a Young Thai Coconut (which are the kind that have been precut) in just a few seconds!
They are super simple to use and work in conjunction with other awesome durable Coco Tools—but the best part is that they’re totally inexpensive!
I’ve saved SO MUCH money buying $1-$2 coconuts from my local markets (look for asian markets, or I recently saw Melissa’s Produce $2 coconuts at Fresh n Easy), my Coco Jack has more than paid for itself and I continue to save every time I use it. SCORE!!
What Is a Coco Jack Exactly?
Coco Jack is a rugged and harmoniously balanced handheld tool designed specifically for cracking open coconuts.
Featuring pre-dulled edges that won’t dent or ding—and NEVER need to be sharpened—Coco Jack is made of 100% Food-Safe Stainless Steel, is 100% Made in America, and when purchased with a 100% Food-Safe Plastic Coco Mallet, comes with a 1-Year/1,000 Coconut Guarantee!
How-to-Use a Coco Jack & Coco Mallet
1. Place your coconut on a sturdy countertop (or special Coco-Shock!) and have a bowl handy.
2. Hold your Coco Jack firmly in place dead center on top of the coconut.
3. Hit the edge of your Coco Jack furthest away from you with the outside edge of your Coco Mallet—letting gravity do most of the work, but with a Final Forceful Flick of the Wrist right before impact.
4. Without straining, repeat #3 until you’ve sunk your Coco Jack firmly into the coconut— which you will then be able to easily pry open!
5. Use your thumb to press the perfectly broken coconut cap through the hole of your Coco Jack and remove it completely—then enjoy the Freshest Coconut Water you’ve ever tasted!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Coco Jack is only designed to be used on Young Thai Coconuts that have been precut. It can also be used on green coconuts; however, it is not designed for use on mature, brown or hairy coconuts.
Coco Scoop – a Custom-Designed Stainless Steel Coconut Scoop Tool
EZ-Coco also created a remarkably handy Coco Scoop, which is a springy stainless steel tool that conforms to a coconut’s inner wall—allowing you to extract all of the meat in just one scoop! THIS IS A MUST HAVE! I used a big spoon before to scrape bits and pieces of coconut meat out to make fresh coconut milk or for my healthy smoothie recipes, and I hated doing it. Now with the Coco Scoop, it’s a TOTAL BREEZE! I LOVED watching Dave (the founder) do this on Shark Tank recently. I think it really helped determine how awesome this company is.
How-to-Use a Coco Scoop
1. Once you’ve Coco-Jacked open your coconut and removed the perfectly broken cap (and drank the delicious water!), wedge your Coco Scoop nose down against the inside wall of the coconut.
3. Remove your Coco Scoop from the coconut then simply pull out the meat, which will all come out in one easy-to-handle stream!
The Coco Jack Pack – the Best Bang for Your Buck
The Coco Jack Pack features everything you need to start crackin’ open your own coconuts in seconds!
The Coco Jack Pack Includes:
♦ 1 Coco Jack
♦ 1 Coco Mallet
♦ 1 Coco Scoop
♦ 1 Rustic Burlap Coco Sack to store everything in…
And it only costs $49.95!
1-Year/1,000 Coconut Guarantee & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Other Cool Coco Products Include:
- Super Coconut Noodler Tool for making “fettuccine” and “angel hair” coconut
- Custom Coco Shock to absorb vibrations while opening coconuts
- Hand-made in America Eco-friendly glass Coco Sipper and a hand-made in America Baby Brush to clean it
EZ-Coco – Leading the Charge
Innovative companies like EZ-Coco are leading the charge into the new sustainable future that we all truly want and absolutely need. With affordable and dependable products that make it easier to live a healthier and less wasteful lifestyle, they allow each and every one of us to save money and the environment all at the same time. We think the investors on Shark Tank must have read this Coco Jack Review – Mark Cuban was smart enough to help fun their growth! YAY!
Check out the Coco Jack website to learn more about their amazingly ingenious products.
Got questions about this Coco Jack Review? Leave them in the comments! And be sure to let me know how opening those first few coconuts goes, as well as how heavenly that ultra fresh coconut water tastes!! 🙂 HAPPY COCO-JACKING!