Try our latest Blender Giveaway!
LIGHT AND HEALTHY GARLIC AIOLI
Aioli is a classic and versatile condiment that is a must for any kitchen.
Though most identify it as a mayonnaise substitute, aioli is a flavorful alternative for garlic lovers and this oil-free version is super healthy!
Of course you can use a food processor, or try to work it out with your “regular blender”.
It’s perfect as a dip for veggies or french fries or as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.
Greek yogurt gives this aioli an added protein boost, and the lemon juice and dill gives it an intense, zesty flavor that our recipe tester and her hubby LOVED, and even used as a sauce over baked chicken!
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 ⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon Celtic salt
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the ingredients into the blender and secure the lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the DRESSINGS button
- For Vitamix: Start on speed 1, turn machine on and slowly increase to speed Speed 4. Blend for 20 seconds.
- Keep covered in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GARLIC
Garlic has been renowned throughout history regardless of region for its healing and anti-inflammatory capacity.
Garlic can lower high blood pressure and reduces risk of heart disease by slowing the hardening of arteries.
Fresh garlic may also help reverse diabetes, and can fight certain types of cancers, especially stomach cancer.
Garlic supplements don’t have any of these healing powers, so get your garlic the old-fashioned way with this delicious aioli!
For those who love the great outdoors, garlic will keep ticks at bay!