Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle - Now 62% OFF!
ENTER our latest Blender Giveaway!
VEGAN BUTTER MAPLE PECAN ICE CREAM RECIPE
This vegan butter maple pecan ice cream recipe is tempting even before you begin preparing it!
Just gathering the ingredients had us salivating.
We’ve made a good amount of homemade ice creams and we can honestly say Julie West’s recipe from The Simple Veganista is one of the best!
And it doesn’t even require an ice cream maker!
Her recipe is easy to make and will stay smooth and creamy even after being frozen. Here she shares her amazing recipe and the method behind her creation!
This is for us who don’t have an ice cream maker or are just too lazy to use one.
I really love using bananas as a base for my ice creams and this fits in nicely with my collection.
Bananas are inexpensive and when fully ripe are as sweet as can be.
And they can be dressed up many ways, like this ice cream.
I used to love butter pecan ice cream and now I can still enjoy it in a way that is beneficial to myself, tastes great and without using any animals in the process.
It’s a win, win, win…my favorite kind! I hope you find it as good as I do.
Butter maple pecan ice cream is quick and simple in your Blendtec or Vitamix, and superfast and easy with a Blendtec Twister Jar.
For recipe updates health news and access to giveaways, come and join our community! Once you’ve tried this recipe, share your rating and leave us a comment below!
Vegan Butter Maple Pecan Ice Cream Recipe
- 3 large or 4 small ripe bananas frozen or unfrozen*
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: If using the Twister jar, cut the recipe in half. Run the ICE CREAM cycle and turn the lid counterclockwise. Using the Fourside/Wildside Jars, run the ICE CREAM cycle. If the blade spins freely stop the machine and use a spatula to push ingredients down into the blades and then run the ICE CREAM cycle again. Repeat if necessary until creamy and combined.
- For Vitamix: Start on VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase to VARIABLE speed #10/HIGH. Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades. You may have to stop the machine and scrape ingredients toward the center and continue blending for about 2 to 3 minutes, until creamy and combined.
- Pour into a container and stir in pecans.
- Serve immediately for a soft serve ice cream, for a hard ice cream place in an air tight container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
BLENDER BABES RECIPE TESTER NOTES
Try different nut butters like cashew or peanut for a different flavor.
You could also add toasted pecan bits as a topping, and maybe some whipped cream for an extra treat!
TAHINI HEALTH BENEFITS
Tahini is a paste made from ground sesame seeds. It’s extremely versatile and can be used in cooking sweet and savory dishes.
Even better, it’s packed with essential vitamins and minerals like Methionine, which aids in liver detoxification.
It is known to be one of the best sources of calcium around and helps to maintain healthy skin and muscle tone.
Tahini has 20% complete protein, making it a higher protein source than most nuts and is easy for your body to digest because of its high alkaline mineral content, which is great for assisting in weight loss.
5 thoughts on “Vegan Butter Maple Pecan Ice Cream”
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
The ice cream looks amazing, but I have no idea what tahini is. Do you by any chance have a good recipe for rum raisin ice cream?
The ice cream looks amazing, but I have no idea what tahini is. Do you by any chance have a good recipe for rum raisins ice cream?
I don’t have one but you can check out pinterest! 🙂
Am really excited about these recipes and can’t wait to try this frozen yummy recipe. We don’t have one of the blenders you mentioned, but ours has been really good with frozen bananas, berries, etc. so expect it will be fine. Will have to wait for a couple weeks because I am going in for some knee surgery and rehab, but can’t wait to come home to this treat.
Glad you are excited about the recipes! Best of luck with your surgery and rehab. Hope it’s nothing too serious.