Try our FREE Green Smoothie Challenge!
WATERMELON GAZPACHO MADE EASY WITH WTRMLN WTR
Summer is all about fresh, flavorful food and drinks. Get clean on the inside with this super easy watermelon gazpacho recipe using WTRMLN WTR! No vowels necessary 😉 WTRMLN WTR is cold-pressed watermelon with a hint of lemon, which makes it an easy swap for the real thing in this watermelon gazpacho. It literally took me under 5 minutes to make this recipe and share it with a friend on a hot summer day – pure and simple this is the easiest soup I’ve ever tested! Amazing on its own (especially as a nice change of pace from coconut water!) watermelon water is also perfect for smoothies, or you can spike it for a quick and tasty summer cocktail!
If not using a high powered blender, such as a Blendtec or Vitamix, make sure to chop the ingredients as small as possible.
Watermelon Gazpacho Made Easy with WTRMLN WTRPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 Bottle WTRMLN WTR chilled
- 1 tsp Sherry Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Large Heirloom Tomatos Red
- ½ Jalapeno seeds Removed – can add more if you prefer spicier
- 1 English Cucumber – Peeled & Seeds removed
- Dash Pink Sea Salt & Fresh Black Pepper
- Add all ingredients except olive oil to blender jar and secure lid, blending until smooth.
- For Blendtec: Use Speed 5 or Medium for 25-30 seconds, adding oil slowly through the lid plug.
- For Vitamix: Start on Speed 1, turn the machine on and slowly increase to speed 8 for 30 seconds, adding oil slowly through the lid plug.
- Top with more fresh black pepper to taste, sprinkle with garnishes. Serve Chilled.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WTRMLN WTR
Deliciously hydrating, WTRMLN WTR is made from watermelon flesh, watermelon rind and organic lemons. Each melon used in WTRMLN WTR is conscientiously grown, cold pressed, and contains no GMOs. It also creates high potassium recipes, containing 740 mg per serving. The perfect workout assistant (or add to your post-workout smoothie!) one serving contains 520 mg of L-Citruline for your muscles. Unlike other sport drinks, there’s no sugar added, it has 45% less sugar than OJ, and the same sugar content as coconut water. With 60% of your RDA of Vitamin C and 95 mg of lycopene, WTRMLN WTR is packed with antioxidants as well!