Get FREE GIFTS For Your Health!
DAIRY-FREE FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER PIE
This is not your average peanut butter pie!
It tastes every bit as rich and creamy as the one your mom makes, but with a better nutritional background due to some special ingredients, including… tofu!
It smells and tastes like an ice cream cake hooked up with a peanut butter milkshake.
It is soooo good, even if you do not normally eat tofu, you will LOVE this pie.
You can make your own blender peanut butter first of course but either way this peanut butter pie is super easy to whip up, then just pour in a pie crust of choice (pre-made or homemade) and let it sit in the freezer for at least two hours before serving.
This frozen peanut butter pie could also be made vegan and raw if you substituted honey and used a raw pie crust. 🙂
Make it extra delicious by topping with your favorite candy, chocolate, cacao nibs, or whatever else your heart desires.
Add this to your holiday repertoire — everyone likes a good peanut butter pie!
Dairy Free Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 pkg of Silken Tofu such as Nasoya NON-GMO
- 3/4 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/4 cup expeller pressed canola oil or coconut oil*
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 9- inch pie shell or choice baked (vegan and/or gf)
- Vegan Dark chocolate shavings or curls or raw cacao nibs (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients into your blender jar.
- For Blendtec: Run the BATTERS cycle or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds.
- For Vitamix and other variable speed blenders: Starting on Variable Speed 1/LOW, turn the machine on and slowly increase to Variable Speed 10/HIGH until the mixture is smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into your pie shell. Decorate with chocolate shavings, curls or nibs if you wish.
- Freeze for at least two hours. Before serving, let thaw for about 10 minutes.
- Makes 6-10 servings.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
*If using coconut oil, increase peanut butter amount by 1/4 cup
TOFU HEALTH BENEFITS AND FUN FACTS
Tofu makes a great substitute for cream cheese and sugar in this recipe.
That saves you a ton of calories in addition to tofu’s other health benefits, which include a decreased risk of stomach cancer, high amounts of calcium, manganese, copper, selenium, and protein.
Enjoy this pie knowing that you’ve cut out quite a bit of fat without sacrificing a bit of richness.