Try our FREE Juice Detox!
THE DOCTORS PRE-SEX SHAKE RECIPE
Reduce stress, end pain, and HAVE BETTER SEX with this pre-sex shake recipe by The Doctors! The banana contains bromaline, which increases sex drive, and the figs have amino acids in them, which also increases libido – and the honey adds that just right sweetness as well as quick burning fuel for your time between the sheets… Of course, you can reduce the sweetener to 1 tablespoon for just a super tasty meal replacement or pre-workout shake. You don’t have to tell us twice… ha! Let this sexy shake, easily made in a high powered blender, set the mood for YOUR next session between the sheets…and enjoy the benefits!
Adapted from The Doctors Pre-Sex ShakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened vanilla
- 1/3 cup figs chopped
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 1/2 cup ice
- Add ingredients in the order listed to your jar
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button
- For Vitamix: Start on speed 1, turn machine on and slowly increase to speed 10/high. Blend until smooth, approximately 45 seconds or until smooth.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FIGS
Figs can trace their history back to the earliest of times with mentions in the Bible and other ancient writings. Figs and banana are a good source of potassium, a mineral that helps to control blood pressure. this high potassium recipe has 753 mg per serving. Although dried figs are available throughout the year, there is nothing like the unique taste and texture of fresh figs so if they are available, this is the perfect fig smoothie recipe! Figs contain amino acids that can increase the libido since they play a vital role in normal sexual function and help increase levels of nitric oxide in the body. Figs are also said to increase sexual stamina!