Try our FREE Juice Detox!
EASY FUDGE RECIPE: KETO SALTED CHOCOLATE FUDGE [NON BLENDER]
This recipe is so delicious that even your non-vegan friends and family members will beg for the recipe!
This fudge recipe is suitable for a vegan diet as well as a paleo or ketogenic diet plan.
KETO DIET PLAN
Want to know more about how to balance hormones on a Keto diet? Click the image below. Use promo code: BLENDERBABES for 10% off any product!
We love salted fudge recipes because they fire on every flavorful cylinder: sweet, a little salty, and rich.
This easy salted fudge recipe is a quick-to-make dessert to bring to events, share with friends or just have on hand for a satisfying treat.
Make sure to use our guide on How to Make Your Own Coconut Butter at home in your blender to save money!
When you make this recipe, be sure to rate it in the comments and let us know what you think!
Non-Blender Keto Salted Chocolate FudgePrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup xylitol you could add more if you like it sweeter
- 6 oz unsweetened vegan baker's chocolate I used Camino
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts chopped (optional)
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut butter, coconut oil, coconut milk, xylitol, dark chocolate and vanilla in a bain-marie or double boiler. Melt over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once it is melted and smooth, remove from heat and stir in chopped nuts.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight until firm. Remove and cut into squares.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR BLENDER?
See all current Vitamix sales!
BLENDER BABES RECIPE TESTER NOTES
“The fact that my sweet-loving dad loved it so much (despite its lack of sugar and dairy) made me rate it so high. I loved it also and would make it again!”
“It does not taste sugar-free at all.”
COCONUT BUTTER HEALTH BENEFITS
Coconut butter is the ground up dried flesh of the coconut that contains both natural oils from the coconut oil as well as fiber from the flesh, bringing you the best of both worlds when it comes to total nourishment.
The nutritional benefits of coconut butter are similar to those of coconut oil. The main difference being coconut butter also contains valuable fiber.
Though coconut butter doesn’t have quite as many uses as the pure oil, it’s still a very valuable addition to any diet.
It is a good butter replacement that is antiviral and antibacterial while balancing hormones and sustaining energy levels.