Try our FREE 7 Day Superfood Smoothie Challenge!
CINNAMON SPICE COOKIE ACAI BOWL RECIPE
This cinnamon spice cookie acai bowl recipe from the Breakfast Criminals eBook tastes EXACTLY like a delicious cinnamon spiced cookie!
Perfect for the holidays, it has all the wonderful warmth of fall spices.
This acai bowl recipe features a secret fiber rich ingredient (that is also great for alleviating nausea and morning sickness in pregnancy thanks to the Vitamix B6).
Whether you’re participating in our our free 7 Day Superfood Smoothie Challenge or just looking for a new smoothie bowl to try, this recipe is a MAGIC!
Quickly whip this up into a nice and thick smoothie bowl using your high power blender.
Be sure to join our tribe for more healthy blender recipes and tips from Blender Babes and our friends!
If you try this, let everyone know how you like it by rating it in the comments. HAPPY BLENDING! 🙂
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 unsweetened acai smoothie pack
- 1/2 cup sweet potato baked
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 Tbsp maca optional
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 clove
- 1 Tablespoon honey or other liquid sweetener of choice
- SUGGESTED TOPPINGS:
- coconut chips
- star fruit
- Place all ingredients into the blender jar in the order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on high speed in a power blender for 45 seconds (longer with a regular blender) or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings (suggested toppings include granola, coconut chips, banana, star fruit, banana, cranberries)
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
1. Maple water can be substituted for coconut water.
2. If out of season, tart cherries can be substituted for cranberries.
SWEET POTATO HEALTH BENEFITS
Not only are sweet potatoes readily available, inexpensive, and delicious, they also have many benefits for your health. Here are four.
- They are high in vitamin B6, which reduces the chemical homocysteine in our bodies, a chemical linked with degenerative diseases such as heart attacks.
- Great source of vitamin C.
- Most commonly known for helping to ward off the cold and flu viruses, vitamin C plays an important role in bone and tooth formation, digestion, and blood cell formation as well as helps to accelerate wound healing.
- Sweet potatoes contain iron which supports a healthy immune system by helping with the production of red and white blood cells.
- High in magnesium, sweet potatoes are a good source of relaxation and anti-stress creation.
Recipe & Image printed with permission from the Breakfast Criminals ebook by Ksenia Avdulova