Enter our latest Blender Giveaway!
SUPERFOOD E3LIVE SALSA RECIPE
Kick your salsa into high gear with this surprise superfood ingredient, E3live! There are SO MANY tasty and nutritious ingredients in this easy salsa recipe, but we found a way to have our E3Live fix AND eat it, too!
Skip the morning swig of E3live or smoothie addition, add it to this salsa recipe and turn this into a superfood snack the gods would enjoy. 🙂 Boost your metabolism, fight inflammation, and add much needed trace minerals to your diet with this afternoon snack, way better than your go-to nibble or pick me up!
We like to use it as a southwestern salad dressing but as a dip, just be sure to scoop it up with veggies, or a healthy version of your favorite chips!
This stuff is so good, we could eat it by the spoonful.
- 5 large ripe red tomatoes, chopped coarse
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 jalapeno chilies seeded and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small red or white onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt or Celtic sea salt (optional)
- 1 small avocado finely diced pieces optional
- 1 tablespoon E3Live or 2 to 4 capsules of E3AFA, or 1 to 2 teaspoon of E3AFA powder
- For Blendtec: Add onion, jalapeno, and cilantro (push cilantro leaves down) and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 6-8 times until everything is roughly chopped. Add the remaining ingredients and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 8-15 times until preferred texture is reached.
- For Vitamix: Add all ingredients in order listed and secure lid. Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #3 then 5. Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- For both: You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container towards blade to integrate ingredients. Do not over mix. Leave chunky.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
Ready to Upgrade Your Blender?
See my most recommended blenders by budget!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF E3LIVE
E3live is considered by renowned health authorities to be nature’s most beneficial superfood. (Remember to use Promo Code BABESJULY15 for 20% off! – expires July 31st) E3Live AFA is a non-GMO heirloom variety.
Physiologically, E3Live® helps restore overall body/mind balance in numerous ways (fights inflammation!).
Its field of action simultaneously includes the immune, endocrine, nervous, gastro-intestinal and cardio-vascular systems.
Nutritionally, E3Live® provides more than 65 vitamins, minerals, amino acids & essential fatty acids and is a rich source of chlorophyll.
Jalapeños, a Texas favorite, have a medium heat of 3,000 to 5,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU) and are most commonly used in fresh salsas and cooked sauces. Jalapeños contain capsaicin (the compound that sets your mouth on fire!) and studies show that regular consumption can lower blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels, and may help with weight loss and fight fat buildup by increasing core body temperature and reviving metabolism.