Ready to use your blender to create easy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, condiments, cocktails and treats? Grab our Ultimate Healthy Blender Recipes eBook Bundle – Now 62% OFF!
Try our FREE Juice Detox!
MANGO RASPBERRY DREAM SMOOTHIE RECIPE This is a two layer refreshing and easy to make mango raspberry fruit smoothie! This smoothie uses only four ingredients that you just might have on hand right now to toss into your Blendtec or Vitamix. Blend to make two layers for a fun layered smoothie, or if you’re in a hurry blend all together for a fresh treat that just might remind you of Hawaii. Great for banana lovers looking for a fruity smoothie packed with potassium. Hang on to Summer a little longer with this delicious and dreamy smoothie.
For more healthy smoothie recipes make sure to join our blending community! If you try this recipe at home let us know what you think by rating it below! 🙂
Mango Raspberry Dream Smoothie
- 1.5 cups coconut water
- 4 small frozen bananas
- 1 cup/6oz raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup mango
For less banana flavor, half the bananas.
When in a hurry, blend all together instead of two layers.
- For the first layer, add 2 frozen bananas, raspberries and 3/4 cup of coconut water to your blender jar.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button
- For Vitamix: Start on Variable Speed #1, slowly increase to Variable Speed 10/High. Blend until smooth, approximately 45 seconds.
- Pour into glass or mason jar.
- For the second layer, add 2 frozen bananas, mango and the remaining 3/4 cup of coconut water to your blender jar and repeat blending steps. Pour in glass or mason jar, atop the first layer.
- Top with any extra mango chunks or whole raspberries. Enjoy!
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments to enter our weekly photo contest! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS & FUN FACTS Bananas are know to be one of the world’s healthiest foods. Bananas are high in vitamin B6, manganese, vitamin C, fiber, potassium, biotin and copper. Bananas are a quick source of energy and better for you than those sugary energy drinks. Raspberries have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. Raspberries are high in vitamin C, manganese, fiber, copper, vitamin K. Dubbed “Mother Nature’s sports drink”, coconut water is low in calories, naturally fat and cholesterol free, high in potassium, and super hydrating. Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Mangos lower cholesterol, clear the skin, maintain eye health and alkalize the whole body.