Enter our latest Blender Giveaway!
EASY VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY FONDUE RECIPE
The most amazing thing about this vegan chocolate fondue recipe is that no complicated double-boiler or additional heat is needed!
All you need is your Blendtec or Vitamix or other high-speed blender and about 5 minutes and you’ll make a healthier version of your favorite romantic, warm, chocolatey dessert!
We made a vegan version that will satisfy the chocolate cravings of our non-dairy consuming community members, but for everyone else you can use half n half instead of the full fat coconut milk!
This vegan fondue will also stay relatively soft when left at room temperature, so it is a great option for parties and events, you can also keep it hot and melty by transferring it to a fondue pot!
This is a perfect Valentine’s Day recipe… or really any time you want a delicious chocolate dessert!
Easy Vegan Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
- 12 ounces 342 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups 360 ml canned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons 42 g powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup 53 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Place all ingredients into your blender jar in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Run the SOUP cycle three times or until steaming.
- For Vitamix: Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10/High. Blend for 4 minutes, or until steam escapes through lid.
- Pour into fondue pot or a bowl that will retain the heat. Serve immediately.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
DARK CHOCOLATE HEALTH BENEFITS
100 grams of dark chocolate has 11 grams of fiber, 67% of your of your daily recommended dose of Iron, 58% of the RDA for magnesium, 89% of the RDA for copper, and a whopping 98% of the RDA for manganese.
It also has quite a bit of potassium, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium, and is a powerful source of antioxidants.
Cocoa and dark chocolate contains more flavanols, polyphenols, and free-radical fighting than any other food tested, including blueberries and acai berries!
Dark chocolate also has a positive affect on your cholesterol, checking the bad cholesterol and building the good cholesterol.
Dark chocolate is also heart healthy, warding off heart disease and other cardiovascular problems!