Join Our Free 7 Day Superfood Smoothie Challenge!
DR. OZ THE PITS PEACH CHERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE
This Dr. Oz peach cherry smoothie is delicious and slightly sweet.
The avocado in this vegan smoothie is a the perfect substitute for a smoothie without banana to give it a creamy texture.
Loaded with healthy fats, this is the perfect breakfast smoothie to keep you satiated until lunch.
Also high in protein and potassium, and a great source of fiber.
Use a high power blender for the best consistency.
Share your rating with us in comments section below if you try this recipe out at home! Happy Blending!! 🙂
Dr. Oz The Pits Peach Cherry SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk or your favorite milk substitute may need more if using frozen fruit
- 2 peaches
- 1/2 avocado
- 6 cherries pitted (frozen or fresh)
- 1 heaping tablespoons plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flaxseed optional
- 1/2 cup Ice none if using frozen fruit
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE Speed 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase to VARIABLE Speed 10/HIGH. Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- All done! Enjoy!! Now take a photo, rate it, and share your accomplishments! 🙂 Tag @BlenderBabes & #BlenderBabes
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PEACHES
Who doesn’t love a juicy, tasty peach? Peaches have been grown for centuries.
Peaches were first cultivated in China where they are considered a symbol of immortality and friendship.
We consider peaches a key power-food along with other staples like apples and pears, we just wish they were in season longer!
Here are a list of 4 health benefits that will make you want to add them to your diet too.
1. Peaches are the perfect snack food for losing weight.
A peach makes you feel full and keeps you from overeating.
The bonus: one peach only contains about 35-50 calories and no fat!
2. Keep the skin healthy. Vitamin A and C make peaches a great natural moisturizer; they’re often used in cosmetics.
These vitamins can help regenerate skin tissue.
3. Helps prevent cancer with selenium — a mineral with antioxidant properties that may help protect cells from damage.
4. Have a diuretic effect which helps cleanse your kidneys and bladder.
And here’s a bonus benefit:
BONUS! Peaches are thought to be an aphrodisiac. 😉