EASY BANANA BREAD RECIPE
Make fresh banana bread batter in seconds with your high powered Blendtec or Vitamix blender! Better and faster than grandma used to make. :) Blender Babes adapted a popular recipe and made it healthier by using coconut oil, white whole wheat flour, and a healthier sugar option than white. Another trick of ours, we kept our banana bread moist by using yogurt.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Spray an 8½-inch x 4½-inch (21.25 cm x 11.25 cm) loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a medium-size bowl. Set aside.
- Place eggs or substitute, coconut oil, yogurt, bananas, and vanilla into your jar in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the BATTERS button. Pour batter into dry ingredients and use a spatula to gently mix until just combined. If you have WILDSIDE jar, you can now add the dry ingredients and pulse to combine. Then add nuts and continue to pulse 1-3 times until combined.
- For Vitamix: Start on speed 1, turn machine on and slowly increase to speed 5. Blend for 10-15 seconds or until mixed. Pour batter into dry ingredients and mix gently by hand to combine.
- Stir nuts into batter, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.